When Reality Kicks In...(Part 1)

6/06/2016 02:26:00 am

Bismillah...


Assalammualaikum my dear loyal blog readers. 




Salam Ramadhan Mubarak to all my Muslim blogreaders. It has been two months since I blogged a new topic (exclude seminar/talk summaries), duly because April was the month of exam preparation and exams for my first trimester and May was the start of my second trimester.

Some may wonder why I took up double major in Accounting and Finance, and not just either one of it. Passion. Passion about money management to help the community, which was instilled since I was in my last year in Polytechnic.

How does Accounting and Finance actually enable me to help the community? As you all know that Accounting deals with business accounts and Finance deals with the investment portions. Both have macroeconomics and microeconomics impact in a country and throughout the whole world. Both actually involves alot of planning and decision making. I can relate both majors into an individual, in terms of an individual perspective of how an individual should manage their financials, on a smaller scale but with a major impact to the whole economy cycle. Sounds complicated right?

Here's a diagram which I have drawn of the whole economy cycle (I hope it does not look that complicated).


Blue arrows represent contribution or spending. Black arrows represent profit gained.

To improve the economy, it starts with YOU as an Individual or as a Business (depends on which point of view you are looking at).

Spend wisely, invest using knowledge, protect with the right coverage, constantly invest in yourself in terms of acquiring new skills or knowledge. All these requires Knowledge. An individual has to constantly seek knowledge, especially Financial Literacy.

I've been mentioning of a financial bubble/ticking financial time bomb which may burst/explode anytime soon if the economy does not change its direction. If you can recall the 2008/2009-Mortgage Crisis in the US.

I'll continue in my next blogpost, in syaa Allah, on what is exactly the financial bubble. Aamiin. Stay tuned! Kindly provide feedbacks if the pictorial above is rather self-explanatory or confusing.

Kindly help me do a survey study in order for me to provide the right knowledge to you. Thank you. (Survey is here)

Wassalam.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About I-FINANCE JOURNEY


My objective of creating this page is to reach out to more people, to educate about Islamic Finance and Individual Finance, share tips on financial planning and also be able to answer to everyone's queries. So, feel free to share this page and ask me questions. Let's share the knowledge and practice them together. In syaa Allah. Aamiin.

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Popular Posts

I-FINANCE JOURNEY Facebook